Mini Donuts (made with a mini donut maker)
Ingredients for 14 mini-donuts:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pea protein powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Sukrin (or your favorite sweetener)
- 2 tsp ghee
- ½ tsp baking powder
Ingredients for the glaze:
- 1-2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1-2 tbsp sprinkles
- Mix all the ingredients together, but add baking powder as the last ingredient, when your mini donut maker is hot and ready to use.
- Bake as described in the mini donut maker user manual. If necessary, flip the donuts and bake them a little bit longer to make sure they’re baked equally on both sides.
- Spread a thin layer of cashew butter on the mini donuts, add sprinkles.
Nutrition facts per minidonut: 37 kcal, 1.5 g protein, 3.2 g carbs, 1.6 g sugar, 2.1 g fat, 0.9 g fiber. (Sugar comes from the sprinkles. You could omit the sprinkles or glaze your donuts with something else, like a low-sugar dark chocolate coating.)